- Reports to: Chief Financial Officer
- Location: Remote/Home Office
- Job Type: Full time/Salaried
- Estimated travel required: 20-40%
Reporting directly to the CFO, the Controller is responsible for all daily accounting activities and the performance of external accounting and audit resources while embodying company values and culture. The position is responsible for ensuring accounting records are accurate and in line with generally accepted accounting principles and SOX. The Controller will be called upon to provide advanced technical accounting expertise in support of our strategic priorities, revenue drivers, and initiatives. This individual will work directly with leaders of all functional departments and hospitals teams to assist in reporting and analyzing financial and operational results. The Controller will lead the preparation of all financial statements, including income statements, balance sheets, statements of cash flow, and other related schedules. Additionally, the Controller will lead initiatives for preparing budgets, projections and forecasts as well as providing analysis to leadership on financial performance.
Education and Experience:
- Minimum of 7 years of relevant functional experience; 3-5 years of leadership experience in fast growing company environment.
- Bachelor’s degree in accounting or finance. Master’s degree in business administration (MBA) preferred.
- Knowledge of all aspects of generally accepted accounting principles (GAAP) and knowledge of U.S. Securities and Exchange Commission (SEC) regulations and provisions of the Sarbanes-Oxley Act.
- Professional accreditation such as certified public accountant (CPA), certified management accountant (CMA).
- Experience with using and implementing ERP systems.
- Tax compliance experience (State & Federal income taxes, sales tax, etc.).
- Experience managing lender, insurance, and Audit/Tax Firm related relationships.
- Previous experience in public accounting is highly valued.
Can you imagine a career with us? Please submit a resume to email@example.com. To allow our team to continue to focus their time and attention on our patients and clients, please do not contact the hospital directly.