Team and client relationships are the foundation of our culture. Chiefland Animal Hospital has been serving the community since 1999 and in 2021 became an Inspire Veterinary Partners hospital. We are a diverse and seasoned team with an average of 15 years of service at Chiefland. Our low turnover rate is a result of keeping our employees happy. We do this by having longer appointment slots, creating flexible schedules, and putting our team members first, not the numbers.
COMPENSATION & BENEFITS
- $120k targeted salary range. Compensation negotiable based on credentials and experience. The actual salary offered will carefully consider a wide range of factors, including skills, qualifications, experience, and location.
- Salary paid on 21% production; no negative accrual
- Sign-on bonus available
- 401k with 3% employer matching
- Annual Continuing education allowance
- Medical, dental, and vision insurance
- Paid 100% for full-time employees; Buy-up medical plan available
- Healthcare Reimbursement Account benefits
- Additional family member coverage available at the employee’s discretion
- PTO: 2 weeks PTO year one, 4 weeks year two+ (available after 90 days)
- 6 flex/bereavement/sick days + 6 paid holidays
- Short-term and long-term disability insurance
- Life Insurance and AD&D – Employer paid for the employee
- Additional voluntary benefits for Critical Illness, Additional Life and AD&D available
- EAP Wellness and Work/Life coaches & services
- Pet care discounts
- Scrub allowance
- Medical and individualized coaching services provided
- State license/DEA reimbursement
Chiefland, the “Gem of Levy County”, is in northern Florida, about 1 hour from Gainesville. Spend your free time at Manatee Springs state park canoeing, kayaking, hiking, horseback riding, fishing, mountain biking, surfing, tubing, wildlife viewing, snorkeling and so much more! Chiefland is also home to Lower Suwannee National Wildlife Refuge which includes foot trails, paddling trails, wildlife dives and archaeological sites along 20 miles of the Suwannee River and 30 miles of Gulf Coastline. The cost of living in Chiefland is lower than the US average, making this a wonderful place to call home!
Please click the “apply” button on the website to apply now. In order to allow our team to continue to focus their time and attention on our patients and clients, please do not contact the hospital directly.