Who We Are
We are a small animal clinic, just south of San Antonio, Texas. Established in the 1970’s, Lytle Veterinary Clinic has been serving San Antonio and the rural communities around it for over 50 years. The mission of our clinic is to help our patients live longer and healthier lives through preventative medicine and client education. We believe that if our clients are knowledgeable about medical care for their pets, it will benefit the whole family.
What our clinic has to offer
- Modern building – built-in 2005. Three exam rooms, treatment area, lab/pharmacy room, surgery suite, isolation room, large dog boarding with separate cat boarding.
- In-house laboratory with Heska. In-house urinalysis and sediment, fecal flotation, PCV, TP, FeLV/FIV, Heartworm 4dx. External testing through TVMDL, and other labs as needed.
- Sevoflurane and Isoflurane anesthesia, electro-surgery, orthopedic surgery supplies. Work closely with surgeons for in-house advanced procedures (TPLO, fracture repair, splenectomy with Ligasure, nephrectomy, etc.)
- New dentistry unit, full mouth digital dental x-rays
- Digital x-ray
- Excellent surgical monitoring – pulse oximetry, capnography, ECG, BP, temp.
- Large pharmacy
- AVImark software to manage a large database of animals
Competitive benefits package
How we will help you grow
Upon hiring, we’ll sit down with you to explore your professional aspirations and, if appropriate, develop a plan with you to ensure you’re doing what brings you joy in practice. Help us become the primary care provider for clients living in and on the outskirts of San Antonio. Collaborate with the team to determine if any specialties or advanced care methods should be introduced to the practice.
A great place to live
San Antonio is just a short drive from Lytle and is full of fun and Texas history. Visit the Alamo, Mission trails, and some of our many museums to learn all about Texas and San Antonio. On the beautiful Riverwalk, you can enjoy shopping, dining, theaters, social clubs, and museums. Sea World, Fiesta Texas, the Zoo, and Caverns are here too! Like the beach? We are a short 3-hour drive from the beaches of the Texas Gulf Coast. San Antonio also hosts the Southwest Veterinary Symposium every other year!
Please click the “apply” button on the website to apply now. In order to allow our team to continue to focus their time and attention on our patients and clients, please do not contact the hospital directly.